Saturday, April 2, 2016

Fwd: Jamaica Bay Field Trip Report

--Leader Steve Nanz ,8 members

-------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Alexis Clements" &
Date: Apr 2, 2016 4:15 PM
Subject: Jamaica Bay Field Trip Report
To: "Heidi Steiner" < "Peter Dorosh" &lt
Cc:

Hi Heidi:

I promised I would send my list around to the group from today's walk, but I just realized I wasn't on any of the group emails - if you wouldn't mind passing this along - list below.

And Peter, figured I would send it your way for the field trip report blog.

Best,
Alexis

JAMAICA BAY LIST

American Black Duck
American Coot
American Goldfinch
American Oystercatcher
American Robin
Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher
Boat-Tailed Grackle
Brant
Brown-Headed Cowbird
Bufflehead
Canada Goose
Common Grackle
Common Loon
Dark-Eyed Junco, Slate-Colored
Double-Crested Cormorant
Downy Woodpecker
Eastern Phoebe
Gadwall
Great Black-Backed Gull
Greater Yellowlegs
Green-Winged Teal
Herring Gull
Horned Grebe
Mute Swan
Northern Cardinal
Northern Flicker, Yellow-Shafted
Northern Mockingbird
Northern Shoveler
Osprey
Pied-Billed Grebe
Red-Breasted Merganser
Red-Winged Blackbird
Rock Pigeon
Ruby-Crowned Kinglet
Ruddy Duck
Snowy Egret
Song Sparrow
Tree Swallow
White-Throated Sparrow

SEEN ONLY AT DUANE READE, BEACH CHANNEL DRIVE

Ruddy Turnstone

SEEN ONLY AT FLOYD BENNETT FIELD

American Crow
Black-Crowned Night-Heron
European Starling
Fish Crow
Laughing Gull
Mallard
Mourning Dove
Red-Tailed Hawk
Turkey Vulture




--
---------------------------
Check out my website:
http://www.alexisclements.com
---------------------------
Learn about my documentary project:
--------------------------- 
Read some of my recent arts journalism: